Saturday, March 24, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Yes, Spring is finally here. It is a time for renewal and growth, so what better time to change our habits and embrace a cleaner lifestyle? Let me start by saying my research has been seriously pursued since 2003. Different events in my life have steadily pushed me to seek a cleaner, more natural lifestyle. Don't get me wrong I love the convenience of modern life, but with that convenience come harmful pollutants that are steadily destroying our health and vitality.

Case in point, look at all of the GMO fields and how many of those products go into EVERYTHING that we buy. Do some research, it is scary! It is better to buy organic produce and products to make sure you are avoiding all of those harmful pesticides and genetically modified foods. Farmer's Markets, Whole Foods and local produce stands are a safe alternative.

Did you know that our skin is the body's largest organ? That being said when you stop to think about the lotions, soaps, air pollutants and everything else that comes into contact with our skin doesn't it make you wonder what ill effects it is having on our overall health? Take a moment to read the ingredient list on some of your everyday products. I promise you will be amazed at what you are not only putting on your body, but what you are putting into your body.

What I will be sharing with you through this site are basic, natural, healthy alternatives for everyday use. I will share recipes for food, beauty and health, as well as products and articles, so that together we can improve our BODYSPIRIT and SOUL!

Bright Paths!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment